Thursday, December 23, 2010

#51 sad days keeps coming.



I'm really feeling down these days.
Things are really not gd.
Firstly i forget my com password and can't use my main acc.
Than i have tis veri lonely feelings.
And than i gives troubles to my friends.
These are things tat i didn't wan to see.
I dun really noe wat to say.
I got lots of things to say but can't say it out.
I really wish someone would understand how i feel.
But i noe nobody can understand how i feel except for myself.
Tmr, i'm going to buy presents.
I'm gonna go alone.
I wonder if going alone is the right thing.

I hate to be alone but wat else is there for me to do?
I dun wan give ppl troubles.
Everytime i go out wif friends i make things become bad.
My clique name :
S - Sadness
Y - Youth
G - Group
I keep on wondering am i the source of sadness?
I dun wan...
I jus wan everyone to be happy.
I dun care if i'm not happy.
I jus wan to see happy faces all around and i'm happy.

Its hard cause nobody wans to give me a happy face.
Everyone jus gives me a sad face around me.
Its hard but i have to find someway to get through it.
I can't run away cause running away won't solve anything.
i wan to run away, but i realise its not a easy thing to do...

1 comment: