Friday, December 24, 2010

#53 Its christmas eve le :D



Its christmas eve now hehes.
WEeeeeeeeeee~~~
Gonna have fun at around 4pm till the next morning.
Going to jia le de condo for bbq.
Swimming wif fang and min bah hehes.
Gonna have a lots and lots of fun.
Mayb also will take pic?
Mayb onli ohs but i wan to take siol.
Taking photo is so much fun.
A bit shy shy cause its like so zi lian a bit hahas.
I love my camera hope can take lots of photos.
I wan more photos for mmrs u noe.
Cause one day i might forget everything wors.

Dunno when mayb i will have mmr lost hahas.
I scare i forget everything than my photos can help me rmb.
YAY! gonna take lots of photos hehes.
Fun time will be coming.
Oh ya mayb going countdown hahas.
Seems fun since i nv go to any countdown before.
Countdown is fun hehes.
Hopes all my friends have fun tmr till CHRISTMAS!!!!
Enjoy ur days everyone hehes.
MUACKXZS to everyones :D
Hope fun times stays forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment